Friday, September 26, 2008

Big Project

I want to write a letter to the editor about the potholes in Ithaca. Ithaca should buy a few trucks and pothole filler, and we can all volunteer to go around when we have free time to fill the potholes. As a delivery driver I spend half my time swerving around on the roads to not hurt my car, and its a serious problem we should address. The best way would be to completely repave every road within a couple years, but that is unrealistic. Actively filling the potholes would be cost beneficial and would be a great start.

1 comment:

Seth Sicroff said...

[Please don't delete this posting.]

we can all -->we could all

to not hurt my car
--> to avoid damaging my car

and its a
--> and it is a

The best way
--> The best solution


within a couple years
-->in the next couple of years


cost beneficial
-->cost-beneficial